Did you know that a happy and resilient workforce can directly impact on the following?
- Increased productivity and higher profits
- Less stress and fatigue
- Targets and deadlines met
- Reduction in staff absenteeism
- Improvement in staff morale and staff feeling valued.
What does a stress and resilience workshop look like?
During a workshop or seminar here at Change for Success delegates will learn the following –
- Understand what are the causes of stress and how this can have a negative impact on performance.
- Develop an understanding of the term ‘resilience’. Practical tools are taught to improve resilience strategies.
- An insight into how our mind works and how we fear change which leads to behaviours that keep us limited within our mindset. You will learn how to overcome this.
- Learn practical techniques to Improve mindset. This directly impacts on achieving goals in the workplace.
- Visualisation and relaxation techniques to eliminate stress and burnout.
- Practical tools and techniques are taught which directly impacts on the following areas- removing limiting beliefs, improve confidence, develop assertiveness and communication skills.
What are the benefits of attending a stress and resilience workshop –
- Stress and its effects are reduced. This leads to improved levels of wellbeing, increased concentration and productivity.
- Delegates will feel more relaxed, centred and focussed.
- Increased levels of staff morale and staff feeling valued.
- Reduction in levels of staff absenteeism as a result of improved resilience strategies. This in turn leads to healthier and happier staff.
- Delegates will be able to manage challenges with ease.
- Positive mindset and focus which leads to deadlines being smashed. Increased levels in areas such as confidence and performance.
All workshops are fun and interactive while being informative and practical. Delegates will leave with a new understanding of how they can apply tools and techniques with immediate effect which will lead to life transforming changes.
Janine can be booked for workshops in the corporate sector. To discuss your needs, contact Janine today to discuss bespoke packages.